The Home Alone Course with First Aid & Safe Snack Prepping: Ages 9 and up
The Home Alone course is designed to provide children with the necessary skills and knowledge to be Home Alone safely and with confidence to prevent issues, handle real life situations, and keep themselves safe.
This 3 hour course topics include:
- Choking- What to do when you are Home Alone and you choke
- Internet Safety- How to be safe on the internet
- Stranger and Known Dangers- How to handle these dangers
- Allergies- Anaphylactic Emergencies and how to use an epi-pen
- First Aid- Cuts, Scrapes, Burns and fire safety, nose bleeds
- Bullying- Understanding why people are bullies and how to handle them
- Home Alone Safety Guidelines- How to stay safe and protected while home alone
- Morning Routines- How to get to school on your own
- After school routines- What to do when you get home from school to keep yourself occupied
- House key responsibility
- and more....
Course Cost: $ 40.00 plus HST
Home Alone Participant Certificate
Home Alone Work booklet
Mini First Aid bag
Upcoming Home Alone Courses:
Friday Nov 30th PA Day 1pm to 4 pm Youth Training Centre on Lasalle
Sat Dec 8th Val Caron Public Library Dominion Drive 12:30 to 3:30
Sunday Dec 9th Levack Legion 1 pm to 4 pm
Every year parents find themselves having to strike a balance between work and school hours, PA days and school holidays, the Home Alone Course prepares our Youth to be home alone safely.
- Safety Training Plus