STANDARD FIRST AID/CPR & AED LEVEL C & HCP
In this two-day course, students will learn to recognize and provide interventions for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives. This course gives participants a hands-on approach to learning new lifesaving skills. The Standard First Aid course is geared towards educating citizens about the prevention of emergencies and how to react to an emergency should one arise.
STANDARD FIRST AID WITH CPR & AED
In this two-day course, students will learn to recognize what is an emergency and how to respond. With practical hands on instructor lead training to ensure candidates feel prepared in an emergency.
- Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Level C or HCP - 2 days from 9am to 5pm
- Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED Recert - 1 day from 9am to 5pm
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C or HCP Recert - 1 day from 9am to 5pm
- CPR/AED Certification or Recertification - half day from 1pm to 5pm
• What is the Role of a First aider
• Preparing to Respond to an Emergency
• The Emergency Medical Services System Scene Management
• Good Samaritan Act
• Airway and Breathing Emergencies
• Cardiovascular Emergencies
• CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• AED training
• Head and Spinal
• How to Conduct a Secondary Survey
• Soft Tissue Injuries- Bruises, Abrasion, Cuts and Burns
• Fractures and Dislocations- Splinting and Immobilizing
• Sudden Medical Conditions- Seizures, Diabetic Emergency, Hot and Cold Emergencies and Poisons
Upcoming Training Dates:
SEPTEMBER: Lasalle Office 9am to 5pm
Sat/Sun, Sept 21st & 22nd
Wed/Thurs, Sept 25th & 6th
OCTOBER: Lasalle Office 9am to 5pm
Sat/Sun, Oct 5th & 6th
Thurs/Fri, Oct 10th & 11th
Thurs/Fri, Oct 17th & 18th
This course is approved is WSIB and comes with a 3 year Certification card . The certification is valid for three (3) years from the date of course.
For more information on our Adult First Aid Programs please contact us at: email@example.com
N95 Mask Fit Test AVAILABLE
*Mask fit testing must be conducted every two years.
*Should be done sooner if the wearer has gained weight, lost weight, or has had any facial surgeries.
*To book, contact the office at 705-586-7587.
*Cost is $25+hst.
*No eating or drinking 30mins prior to testing.