EMERGENCY FIRST AID WITH CPR & AED
This one day hands-on interactive course will prepare you to handle an emergency with confidence and knowledge.
• What is the Role of a First aider
• Preparing to Respond to an Emergency
• The Emergency Medical Services System Scene Management
• Good Samaritan Act
• Airway and Breathing Emergencies
• Cardiovascular Emergencies
• CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• AED training
• Head and Spinal
• How to Conduct a Secondary Survey
• Soft Tissue Injuries- Bruises, Abrasion, Cuts and Burns
• Fractures and Dislocations- Splinting and Immobilizing
• Sudden Medical Conditions- Seizures, Diabetic Emergency, Hot and Cold Emergencies and Poisons
- Emergency First Aid & CPR/AED - full day from 9am to 5pm
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C or HCP Recertification - full day from 9 am to 5 pm
- CPR/AED Certification or Recertification - half day from 1pm to 5pm
Upcoming Course Dates:
OCTOBER: Sudbury Office
Saturday, Oct 5th
Thursday, Oct 10th
Thursday, Oct 31st
NOVEMBER: Sudbury Office
Tuesday, Nov 5th
Saturday, Nov 9th
Thursday, Nov 14th
Tuesday, Nov 19th
Thursday, Nov 28th
N95 Mask Fit Test for Health Care AVAILABLE!
*Mask fit testing must be conducted every two years. *Should be done sooner if the wearer has gained weight, lost weight, or has had any facial surgeries.
*To book, contact the office at 705-586-7587.
*Cost is $25+hst.
*No eating or drinking 30mins prior to testing.
Sudbury First Aid Training
In this one-day course, students will learn to recognize and provide interventions for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives. The Emergency First Aid course is geared towards educating citizens about the prevention of emergencies and how to react to an emergency should one arise.
First Aid & CPR training is often required for employees in the workplace, for many jobs and post-secondary courses which is why Safety Training Plus offers several different First Aid Training Courses, and CPR Training Courses:
- First Aid and CPR For Businesses & Groups
- First Aid and CPR For Individuals
- First Aid and CPR training on-site at your location
- First Aid and CPR for Parents & caregivers to learn how to react in emergency situations