Lil Tykes First Aid Stranger Danger Safety Workshop for Ages 5 to 8:All parents want the same thing… for their kids to be safe, never having to deal with a medical emergency. But, we also know that sometimes things happen-even if we are simply in another part of the house. Our goal is to help kids learn to stay calm and respond safely when an emergency happens in our interactive, fun, and hands-on learning workshop.
Our workshop teaches and reminds kids about important safety topics such as: Internet Safety- How to Keep them Safe while they are on line , School Bus Safety , Stranger Danger and Known Dangers, Playground Safety, Street Safety, First Aid and More....
• First Aid for Kids- Nosebleeds, burns, allergic reactions, cuts and scrapes
• What is 9-1-1 all about and how to call them
• Cyber the early years- How to be safe on the internet, what are the rules, how to deal with strangers on the internet or on the phone
• What to do if you as a child gets lost
• Being safe… at home around sharp objects and poisonous substances, street and playground safety, bus and bike safety
• Understanding what is a bully, why people bully other people and what to do if you are being bullied.
Upcoming Course date:
Saturday, November 30th - 1pm to 3pm (doors open at 12:45pm)
Cost of Course - $35.00+hst
Pre registration required.
Contact the office at 705-586-7587 or firstname.lastname@example.org