STANDARD FIRST AID/CPR & AED LEVEL C & HCP
In this two-day course, students will learn to recognize and provide interventions for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives. This course gives participants a hands-on approach to learning new lifesaving skills. The Standard First Aid course is geared towards educating citizens about the prevention of emergencies and how to react to an emergency should one arise.
STANDARD FIRST AID WITH CPR & AED
In this two-day course, students will learn to recognize what is an emergency and how to respond. With practical hands on instructor lead training to ensure candidates feel prepared in an emergency.
Standard First Aid and CPR/AED Level C or HCP - 2 days from 9am to 5pm
• What is the Role of a First aider
• Preparing to Respond to an Emergency
• The Emergency Medical Services System Scene Management
• Good Samaritan Act
• Airway and Breathing Emergencies
• Cardiovascular Emergencies
• CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
• AED training
• Head and Spinal
• How to Conduct a Secondary Survey
• Soft Tissue Injuries- Bruises, Abrasion, Cuts and Burns
• Fractures and Dislocations- Splinting and Immobilizing
• Sudden Medical Conditions- Seizures, Diabetic Emergency, Hot and Cold Emergencies and Poisons
This course is approved is WSIB and comes with a 3 year Certification card (valid from the date of course)
Upcoming Training Dates:
OCTOBER: Sudbury Office
Sat/Sun, Oct 5th & 6th
Thurs/Fri, Oct 10th & 11th
Thurs/Fri, Oct 31st - Nov 1st
NOVEMBER: Sudbury Office
Tues/Wed, Nov 5th & 6th
Sat/Sun, Nov 9th & 10th
Thus/Fri, Nov 14th & 15th
Tues/Wed, Nov 19th & 20th
Thus/Fri, Nov 28th & 29th
**Pre Registration Required**
To register, contact the office at 705-586-7587 or email@example.com
OFFSITE TRAINING AVAILABLE
N95 Mask Fit Test
*Mask fit testing must be conducted every two years.
*Should be done sooner if the wearer has gained weight, lost weight, or has had any facial surgeries.
*To book, contact the office at 705-586-7587.
*Cost is $25+hst.
*No eating or drinking 30mins prior to testing.