Highschool Job Readiness and Life Skills Workshop
Grade 9 and up
Teen Job Ready Virtual Instructor Led and In Class (Sudbury) Courses:
Get that resume and your interview skills ready for a Part-Time job or a Co-Op Placement.
Helping our new Young Workers find a job and work safely.
At Safety Training Plus workplace, youth safety is our top priority. Our goal is to provide effective programs and training courses aimed at keeping our youth safe while at work.
Did you know… Only 23% of Young Workers aged 15 to 24 who were in their first job, or a new job, reported that they received safety training, orientation, or equipment training? We educate our Young Workers and empower them to work safely.
Our exceptional Training courses offer interactive and informative content that ensure our youth walk away with the knowledge and skills to help them achieve the confidence they need to take this next step.
- New and Young Workers Safety Awareness Certification Course
- Workplace Violence and Sexual Harassment Certification Course
- Training Course for both jobs and Co-Op Placements Certification Course
- Ministry of Labour Worker Awareness Training Course
- How to Write a Resume and Cover letter
- Strategies for helping find a job
- How to act on a job interview
- How to balance a budget and a bank account
Instructor Led on Zoom and In Class Local (Sudbury), 6 hour course cost • $65.00+HST, and includes (3) Workplace Training Certifications
OFFSITE COURSES AVAILABLE