TWEEN/TEEN BEYOND THE HURT AND MENTAL WELLNESS COURSE FOR YOUTH GRADES 8 AND UP …
We are proud to be partnering with the Canadian Red Cross to add the Beyond the Hurt- Respect Ed programs to our youth training workshops. Canadian youths spend more time in school than anywhere else outside the home!!!
Every day Youth are part of a vulnerable population. Addressing the needs for anxiety, coping, bullying, wellness and their safety is tough for any family.
This course will give kids the chance to learn new life skills that will empower them to make safe, caring and respectful decisions in their everyday lives, on and off line. They will learn how to calm themselves when anxiety arises while also knowing where to go to when help is needed. We use the most common teaching strategies such as current technology, role playing, games and even video to educate the kids and keep them engaged in an interactive and fun learning style.
• How to quiet your mind- mindfulness and meditation,
• Youth and Mental Wellness
• Managing your emotional reactions, – learn how to calm yourself down
• How to recognize anxiety triggers and how to react to them
• Healthy Relationships & Healthy school life
• Handling Stress
• Self Esteem and My Thoughts
• Managing my Emotions and Anger
• Bullying and Cyber bullying
• What is the Kids Help Line and how do I use it
Our program uses a variety of interactive methods to help promote dialogue among students, as well as with their instructors. Discussing anxiety, coping, wellness and safety in a supportive environment enables youths to feel safe, ask questions, gain knowledge, combat stigma and develop their own strategies to be safe in this world.
Course cost is: $ 65.00 plus HST
***COURSE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW BEING DONE THROUGH OUR EMAIL AT email@example.com, EMAIL US YOUR CHILDS NAME AND AGE AND WHICH COURSE YOU WOULD LIKE, THEN PAYMENT WILL BE ARRANGED WITH YOU VIA EFT OR CREDIT CARD!!!